Spectrum Internet® Assist
Download application to see if you qualify:
Spectrum makes it simple for qualified households to sign up for low income Internet assistance.
- Free Internet modem
- High-speed Internet at 30 Mbps
- No data caps
- No contracts
- Optional in-home WiFi service at $5/mo
Offer not valid for current Internet subscribers
One or more members of your household must be a recipient of one of the following assistance programs:
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) of the NSLP
- Supplemental Security Income (for applicants age 65+ only)
Programs that do not qualify for Spectrum Internet Assist: Social Security Disability (SSD), Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), and Social Security Retirement and Survivor Benefits are different from Supplemental Security Income and do NOT meet eligibility requirements.
Save when you bundle with TV and Home Phone
Don’t miss your favorite shows and movies with Spectrum TV. Watch live or on-the-go using your devices. Plus, get access to thousands of On Demand options.