Stream TV Live or On Demand with the
Spectrum TV® App
Watch your favorite shows at home or on-the-go with the Spectrum TV App.
Experience the Spectrum TV App
With the Spectrum TV App, access your full TV lineup and up to 50,000 On Demand shows and movies in your home. Use your mobile and connected devices, including smartphones, tablets, Roku, Xbox One and Samsung Smart TV.
The app lets you watch live TV, stream On Demand choices, set parental controls, and even program your DVR whether you’re at home or on-the-go.
The ultimate entertainment experience.
Now available from Spectrum.
Download the Spectrum TV App on your connected devices
APPLE iOS phone/tablet device requirements: iPhone® (5S or newer), iPad® (Air, Pro,
5th gen or newer and mini 2 or newer), or iPod Touch® (6th gen or newer)
running iOS 12 or higher.
APPLE TV device requirements: running tvOS 12 or higher.
KINDLE FIRE tablet requirements: All Kindle Fire models running Android 5.0 or higher, including Kindle Fire HDX, are supported, except first-generation Kindle Fire.
ANDROID device requirements: All tablets and phones running Android 5.0 or higher.
Roku device requirements: All Roku players and TVs (excluding first-generation).
Xbox One requirements: All Xbox One models are supported.
Samsung Smart TV requirements: TV model years 2012 and newer are supported.
Charter-authorized modem is required to stream on Roku, Xbox One and Samsung Smart TV.
Enjoy live TV and On Demand shows on any device, a feature that’s included with the Spectrum TV App. Your account username and password are required.
Watch Live with TV Channel Apps On-the-Go
Get an out-of-the box viewing experience with premium channel apps and watch anytime, anywhere. Enjoy your favorite shows and movies from SHOWTIME®, STARZ®, EPIX and the new streaming experience, HBO Max which delivers all of HBO® plus new Max Originals and so much more.See the full channel app list ›
Frequently Asked Questions
The Spectrum TV App on mobile:
The Spectrum TV App is a mobile application that allows you to watch live TV and On Demand content at no additional charge from your mobile device. You can also tune to your DVR, schedule recordings, browse the channel guide, search for content, learn about your favorite shows and more!
The Spectrum TV App on connected devices:
The Spectrum TV App can be used with your Roku, Samsung Smart TV and Xbox One. It’s an application that allows you to watch Spectrum TV in even more places in your home by using your streaming device when connected to an authorized modem. You can browse the channel guide, search for live TV content on now and up to seven days in the future, learn about your favorite shows and more!
For mobile devices:
- Find the Spectrum TV App in your mobile app store by searching for "Spectrum TV App".
- Download the free app onto your device.
- Wait for App to complete installation, then sign in using your account username and password.
- Spectrum customers: Use your Spectrum.net email address and password associated with your email account. Signing in with your Spectrum username will not work.
- Time Warner Cable customers: Use your TWC ID username and password.
- Bright House Networks customers: Use your BHN username and password.
- Once you have signed in to the Spectrum TV App, you can stream live TV, watch On Demand content, view and filter the guide and much more.
Note: If you are inside home and connected to a Spectrum authorized modem, the application should automatically authorize your username and password. In-home viewing requires a Spectrum TV subscription (or TV service from Time Warner Cable or Bright House Networks) and an authorized modem with in-home WiFi network.
- Set up your Roku account at https://my.roku.com/signin >
- Sign in with your personal username and password or create a new personal account. You will need this account to be set up in order to register your device using the code provided by Roku when using a new box for the first time.
- Ensure that your Roku is activated on your Roku account and connected to the Internet.
- Using your Roku remote, navigate to the Roku Channel Store and either browse or search to find and install the Spectrum TV App.
- The first time you use the Spectrum TV App, select Get Started to begin the service authentication process. If you don't yet subscribe to Spectrum TV: Select How to Subscribe to learn more about Spectrum TV and how to order.
- After your service level is authenticated, select I Agree to accept the License Agreement and begin streaming.
Note: If you are inside home and connected to a Spectrum authorized modem, the application should automatically authorize your username and password.
For Xbox One:
- Sign in with your XboxLive account. If you do not have an XboxLive account, go to the left menu on the console Home screen and select Sign In › Add & Manage to create one.
Sign in to the app using your account credentials. If you don’t have credentials, visit your TV provider’s support site to create credentials or reset your password.
Register for your user ID here:
If you are inside home and connected to a Spectrum authorized modem, the application should automatically authorize your username and password.
iPad®, iPad® mini, iPhone® and iPod Touch® running iOS 12 or higher
You can check and update your iOS version by going to Settings › General › Software Update.
All Kindle Fire models, including the new Kindle Fire HDX, are supported except for the first-generation Kindle Fire.
Note: Go to Settings › Device › About and confirm your System Version does NOT start with 6. If it starts with 6, you have the first-generation Kindle Fire.
All tablets and phones running Android 5.0 or higher.
A Roku 1, 2, 3 or 4 streaming player, Roku Express, Roku Express +, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere +, Roku Ultra streaming players or Roku Streaming Stick (excluding first-generation Roku devices).
All versions of Xbox One.
Samsung Smart TV :
Model years 2012 or higher.
Note: Spectrum TV App on Roku, Xbox One and Samsung Smart TV is intended for in-home live streaming only, behind the Spectrum modem associated with the account. Performance may vary by device based on a variety of factors including age of device, firmware, individual device configuration and hardware. What devices can I use with Spectrum TV App?
You can use the Spectrum TV App to control your cable Set-Top Box. Locate the "Send to TV" icon on the app. Next, choose which cable box should receive the content. (This option is found in Settings). Naming each cable box will help ensure you select the correct one.) Next, press the "Send to TV" button. If content is live, the box will tune to that specific channel and you can continue watching without interruption. If the content is On Demand, the On Demand menu screen will appear and you will need to use your remote to purchase and/or play the content.
This feature is available on Spectrum TV App on mobile devices and on SpectrumTV.com, but not on Roku, Xbox One or Samsung Smart TV.
Complete offer, savings and restriction details:
† Based on information provided by more than 923,000 consumers as of 01/23/20. 76% of consumers could potentially save over an average of $60 a month / $700 a year by switching to Spectrum Mobile.
±"Fastest Overall Speed" claim based on Nielsen Mobile Performance cellular and WiFi speed test results for Spectrum, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint mobile customers in Spectrum service area from 7/1/2019 to 3/31/2020. "Most reliable" claim based on 2018 FCC Measuring Broadband America report and RootMetrics® by IHS Markit's RootScore® Reports: 2H 2019. RootMetrics® test used best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Experiences may vary
Starz® and Starz EncoreSM and related channels and service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC. Visit starz.com for airdates/times. Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood © 2019 Visiona Romantica, Inc. HBO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. All movies featured premiering through June 2020. EPIX® is a registered trademark of EPIX Entertainment LLC. Belgravia © 2020 Carnival Film & Television Limited. All Rights Reserved. War of the Worlds © 2020 URBAN MYTH FILMS (WOTW) LIMITED – CANAL+. All Rights Reserved.