Get Access to FREE Spectrum WiFi Hotspots
Get free, unlimited access to over half a million WiFi hotspots in places you shop, dine and travel.
- Unlimited access for all Spectrum Internet customers.
- Save on your wireless data plan by connecting all your devices.
- Sign in once and automatically connect in the future.
Get Connected With Spectrum WiFi
Spectrum WiFi is available at places you go around town and around the country, from New York to Orlando, Dallas to LA.
It's easy! Turn on your device's WiFi to connect anytime you're within range of a hotspot. To automatically connect and get online even faster, install a WiFi profile using the Spectrum WiFi Finder MySpectrum app.
Not a Spectrum Internet Customer?
Get fast Internet speeds plus unlimited use of WiFi Hotspots throughout the nation included at no extra cost.
Sign up for a 30-minute free trial:
1. Turn on WiFi on your device.
2. In your device's WiFi settings, select "SpectrumWiFi"
3. Open your browser.
4. Follow the instructions to start your free trial.
Make your business a hotspot! Join our nationwide WiFi network and offer Spectrum WiFi to your customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Spectrum WiFi network uses secure sign-in and authentication protocols.
If you’re a Spectrum Internet customer, select the Spectrum WiFi Plus network (when it’s available). It provides an additional layer of encryption. Read on to find out about the Spectrum WiFi profile, which you need to install to access the Spectrum WiFi Plus network.
If you prefer a more secure and automatic connection, you can download and install the Spectrum WiFi profile. Installation is quick and easy — just follow the prompts.
To download the secure profile:
1. On your device, open the My Spectrum mobile app. If you don’t have it already, download it from the App store or Google Play.
2. Sign in with your Spectrum username and password.
3. Select Account.
4. Select Install WiFi Profile. Follow the prompts to finish installation. You may be asked to sign in with your Spectrum credentials again.
iOS and macOS users can also download the profile from https://wifiprofile.spectrum.net.
Once you install the profile, your device will automatically connect to our more secure hotspots whenever you’re in range.
Verify you're within range of a Spectrum WiFi Hotspot and that WiFi is enabled on your mobile device.
1. Select "SpectrumWiFi" from available wireless networks.
2. Open your browser and sign in using your username and password. If you're not a qualified customer, select the "free WiFi trial" link to request a Free Trial.
3. Accept the Terms of Service to connect.
For additional support visit https://www.Spectrum.net/forgot/
To sign up for a Free Trial, use "Spectrum WiFi."
1. Enable the WiFi feature on your mobile device.
2. Select "SpectrumWiFi" from the list of available networks.
3. Open a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari) to access the internet, then select Guest on the Sign In screen, then select "Next" under "Free Trial" and follow the prompts.
For unlimited access to Spectrum WiFi visit www.Spectrum.com to become a customer.
CableWiFi® is a wireless network name created through a collaboration of US internet service providers including Altice, Comcast, Cox Communications and Spectrum. It gives our Internet customers access to a collective nationwide network of over 600,000 WiFi hotspots.
Spectrum customers should always select "SpectrumWiFi" or "SpectrumWiFi Plus" before selecting "CableWiFi" to get the best experience. If you are traveling and don’t see Spectrum networks, then select CableWiFi.
Verify you're within range of a Spectrum WiFi or partner hotspot and that WiFi is enabled on your mobile device.
1. Select “CableWiFi" from the list of available networks.
2. Open your browser.
3. Select Spectrum as your Internet service provider.
4. Sign in with your Spectrum username and password.
5. Accept the Terms of Service to connect.
For additional support visit http://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/spectrum-wifi/
Forgot Username or Password?
Looking for a different offer?
Offers vary by location. Enter your address to view all exclusive offers for your home.